The Office of Adolescent Health is looking forward to seeing you tomorrow at the Second Annual Event in recognition of National Teen Pregnancy Prevention Month. We’re honored that Secretary Sebelius, Assistant Secretary Koh, and Commissioner Samuels will be speaking and for the opportunity for agencies and groups working on adolescent health issues to come together for a discussion on a critically important part of the teen pregnancy prevention equation, adolescent males.
Let’s Hear about the Boys: Engaging Adolescent Males in Teen Pregnancy Prevention
Tuesday, May 8, 2012, 10 – 11.30 a.m.
Great Hall, The Hubert H. Humphrey Building,
200 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, DC 20201
- The Honorable Kathleen Sebelius, Secretary, Department of Health and Human Services
- Dr. Howard Koh, Assistant Secretary for Health
- Bryan Samuels, Commissioner, Administration on Children, Youth and Families
- Evelyn Kappeler, Acting Director, Office of Adolescent Health
- Andrew Levack, Senior Technical Advisor, EngenderHealth
- Stephen Powell, Executive Director, Mentoring USA
- Catherine Watson, Director, Baltimore City Health Department Adolescent and Reproductive Health Services
The Office of Adolescent Health, within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, is pleased to host this event along with the Administration for Children and Families, Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Office of Population Affairs, and Office on Women’s Health.
Acting Director, Office of Adolescent Health
US Department of Health and Human Services